BUILDING A COZY HOME LIFE ONE JADEITE TEACUP AT A TIME SINCE 2009...


December 23, 2013

Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square & Uxbridge Mall Decorations: London Christmas Wrap Up!

Joy indeed ... Christmas Fair in Leicester Square.
 I so wished Miss Cozy could see it, I took a million photos...
 Picadilly Circus, complete with Eros in snow globe! 
 Fab shop windows on every street...
 An old student favorite -- Trocadero!

 Eros, you alright in there?

 Uxbridge shopping center and pretty decorations... 
 
 My friend and I saw "Saving Mr. Banks" when shopping wore us out and it was phenomenal...and really neat to see the London scenes in London!  
 Great, shiny decorations...
 ...and Santa's Grotto (don't know if grotto translates in the US, we just have posing-with-Santa-on-chair!)
 Found beautiful clothes for my little Cozy Girls at Next...
 And got to enjoy the lights at night on our way out... what a wonderful, magic time of year to visit wonderful London and spend time with friends of 20-plus years... 
 Can't wait to see you again dear London... :) 

2 comments:

  1. I hardly had time to enjoy Fortnum and Mason and you moved on and made me even more envious with the London Christmas scenes. My next trip to London MUST be at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete