BUILDING A COZY HOME LIFE ONE JADEITE TEACUP AT A TIME SINCE 2009...


February 17, 2013

Cozy Valentine Breakfast

I woke up a little earlier than usual to get Miss Cozy's Valentine breakfast ready before school (forgive the poor lighting, it was still dark outside!)
Using pancake mix, I filled cute pancake molds like these for our heart & cupid-shaped pancakes! Heart-shaped strawberries are easy, just chop off the tops, slice in half lengthwise and shape the tops with a sharp knife.
Miss Cozy is big at self-serving herself syrup from the little pitcher above, which I tied with a little festive ribbon to match! :)
We love our Retro Valentine card-themed plates & dishes from Pottery Barn Kids, 
great to use year after year!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I'm sure Miss Cozy loved her special Valentine's Day breakfast. My granddaughter Emma (age 4) and I made a princess castle mailbox to hold all of her valentine's cards. I loved it just as much if not more. :o)

    ReplyDelete