BUILDING A COZY HOME LIFE ONE JADEITE TEACUP AT A TIME SINCE 2009...


January 14, 2013

Matching Mondays: Lilly Pulitzer Spring Break Wear

I've been taking advantage of the January sales here, and here and here to assemble some cute matching outfits for my girls for our family's upcoming Spring Break trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
 For Miss Cozy, a Lilly shift (and shorts in the same pattern for casual wear), with matching Lilly cardigan for cool nights. I have bought this trusty Stride Rite sandal for her every summer I can remember!
And for Baby Cozy, the matching Lilly shift with bloomers, white Lilly baby cardigan, white clip bow and sweet crib sandals.

Accessorize these with frosty tropical drinks and a sun tan and the look is complete ;)

Thanks for joining me again for Matching Mondays!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls will be the prettiest on the beach. Don't forget the sunscreen!!

    ReplyDelete